Faculty of Sharia according to Allah’s saying.
) وَمَا كَانَ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ لِيَنْفِرُوا كَافَّةً فَلَوْلَا نَفَرَ مِنْ كُلِّ فِرْقَةٍ مِنْهُمْ طَائِفَةٌ لِيَتَفَقَّهُوا فِي الدِّينِ وَلِيُنْذِرُوا قَوْمَهُمْ إِذَا رَجَعُوا إِلَيْهِمْ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَحْذَرُونَ (
((Al-Tobe: 122) has a great mission to the homeland and society, including:
• Preparing of specialized and committed forces required by the community in the field of religious and legal sciences.
• Scientific collaboration in implementing government development plans along with government education and training institutes.
• Efforts to improve the quality and quantity of educational services for applicants with accepted standards.
• Interpretation of religious orders in the light of modern problems of general principles and general rules of law.
• Teaching religious teachings in the light of Quranic verses and prophetic tradition.
• The dissemination and dissemination of the supreme Islamic teachings to a widespread level in society.
• Collaborating and exchanging ideas with lawyers, judges and academics outside the university.
• Continuing of research process and academic process.
Reaching to a superior Faculty in Afghanistan to spread the bright teachings of Islam and to emphasize the modesty in the message of Islam.
The scholarship of the Islamic Republic has relied on a series of important values to formulate and set goals, meet the expectations of the Islamic community, and put these values at the forefront of its work. In fact, the alignment of values leads the Islamic community, especially the academic community, to the great path of prosperity. The most important values
• Faith, commitment, expertise and meritocracy.
• Innovation and innovation in research and education activities.
• Focus on quality in all dimensions and levels.
• Emphasizing and resolving issues through council inputs.
Goals related to the Academic Strategy
• Providing academic services to students and other applicants in the best possible way.
• Preparing the field of student talent development and capabilities.
• Providing the fields for the professors' scientific development.
• Providing a master's degree course and a doctorate for professors.
• Providing modern equipment for the faculty education.
Goals related to research strategy
• Improve the level of analytical and research capabilities of faculty and students.
• Promote scientific and research activities tailored to faculty departments.
• Developing and enriching the library to respond to research needs in a variety of ways.
• Create an appropriate research area for each faculty professor.
Objectives related to the strategy of the role of faculty in society
• Maintaining the religious and social standing of the faculty.
• Providing background for the establishment of the faculty with other scholars in the Islamic countries and recognized universities in the Islamic world.
• Developing scientific and research collaboration across the country.
• Find solutions to new issues based on inference.
• A response in accordance with the conditions and the custom to the people's questions on issues that are not explicitly mentioned in them.
- Dedicated goals
• Education of dedicated and specialized cadres in the judiciary, prosecutors and defense lawyers.
• Education of competent academic cadres in the field of Islamic sciences and law.
• Education of missionaries and religious enlighteners.
• Collection of modern theories in the field of humanities, economics and Islamic banking.
• Conduct extensive scholarly research on Islamic law, history and civilization.
• Education of the necessary cadres for the education sector.
• Establishment of a Department of Philosophy and Religion in 1396.
• Establishment of a department of jurisprudence and private law in 1397.
• Establishment of the Department of Economics and Islamic Banking in 1398.
• Establishment of a Department of Jurisprudence and Criminal Law in 1399.
• Establishment of a Department of Islamic History and Civilization in 1400.
Interconnection between Herat Islamic Law Faculty and the Kabul-Nangarhar Islamic Law Faculty.