Field of work for the departments
The subject of biology is a key subject in education schools. Graduates of this discipline, while learning basic biology subjects, also learn vocational subjects in education, such as psychology, general teaching methods, and teaching methods for biology. Therefore, the graduates of the field can perform duties in the field of education. In addition, graduates can work in practical workshops, such as industrial laboratories, for the training of biochemistry, microbiology, ecology, and anatomy and physiology without any major difficulty.
The subject of chemistry is one of the key subjects in schools. Graduates of this discipline, while mastering the basic concepts of the chemistry, also learn about vocational subjects such as psychology, general teaching methods, and the teaching of chemistry. Therefore, the graduates of the field can perform duties in the field of education. In addition, graduates can work in practical workshops, such as industrial laboratories, due to the descriptive and quantitative, and analytical expertise in chemistry. Graduates can also work in diagnostic laboratories
Graduates of this field, as well as other graduates of the faculty, can serve as teachers and live up to the demanding responsibilities of this noble undertaking.
Graduates of mathematics due to their academic expertise can work in a number of governmental departments.
- Teachers’ Training Department
- Chambers of commerce
- Graduates of this department can work in the following areas:
- Governmental and Private Schools (Educational Consultant)
- Department of Mental Health of the Public Health Department (psychological counselor)
- Mental Health Clinics
- Medical clinics (counseling before and after treatment)
- Psychological labs
- It should be noted that graduates of this field can independently and personally obtain a permit to open a consultation center to serve their nation.