Curriculum vitae of temporary administrator of administration and public policy faculty
Pohialai Abdul Wali “Jamshidi”, temporary administrator of administration and public policy faculty
Date of birth: 1983
Place of birth: Herat province
Educational degree: Having master degree of public administration from Turkey country and bachelor degree of economy from Herat University
Graduated from Institution of Leadership Development (ILD)
- Investigating the roles of international NGOs on good governance in Herat province in 2017.
- Opportunities and challenges of local good governance in Herat province in 2015.
- Provincial development plan of Herat province in format of two books in the years 2011 till 2014.
- Profile of Herat province based on the sectors in 2011.
- Preparing of guideline for district establishing and accountability week of capacity upgrade and working group of Herat governance in 2014.
- Herat provincial yearbook in format of two books in the years 2010 till 2011.
- Provincial development three-year plan in the years 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- Member of strategic plan team of Herat University in 2017.
- India in 2015, participated in recovery workshop of academic teaching skills.
- Germany in 2016, participated in curriculum development program.
- Italy in 2011, participated in training program about basics of governmental management.
- Turkey in 2009, participated in the program of implementation and evaluation of project management in different sectors.
- Turkey in the years 2015 till 2017, Master period in the field of public administration.
- General Manager of development activities arrangement in economy department in the years 2008 till 2011.
- Advisor of governance and provincial affairs development of Herat province in the years 2011 till 2014.
- Teacher of administration and public policy faculty from 2014 till now